Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baggage Allowance

.

Found this photos on Lee's 'Curate After Dark' blog.
It seemed a fitting way to reopen the case from the last post.
I have a few things written from my travels but I will stagger them out.

But the above photo prompted a brief thought:

Modern travel has its perils:
Visas, customs, jet-lag.
And waiting around in the airport lounge
At best, is still a drag
But I guess I just misheard my wife
When she said to pack my bag.

---
© J Cosmo Newbery
---
Print this post

3 comments:

  1. Nothing 'baggy' about her, did you take her along as a playful diversion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel can be a drag these days! I've been in the UK for nearly two weeks, back to Sweden this evening. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Luck! Lady Fi)

    So J Cosmo Newbery, can you tell from her face?
    She really didn't want to be packed in this place?
    Packed in a place tight and stiff
    Tonight you'll not even get a whiff!
    And it'll cost bottles of your best wines to get back in her good grace.

    (Ah well. Saved a few pounds there, eh?)

    ReplyDelete

You've come this far - thank you.
Take your time, look around,
There is lots to see.