Thursday, July 23, 2026

1906 - The Reason

 

MLMM Monday Wordle #486 presents the following words for us to work with:

change, known, fault, seen, money, silence, flowers, excited, irritated, hand, table, kept


The Reason



“You don’t buy flowers anymore.”

Silence.


“You don’t seem excited to see me anymore.”

Silence.


“You have changed, not the same anymore.”

Silence.


“You seem irritated, annoyed nowadays.”

Silence.


“Do you think it is all my fault?”

Silence.


“I’ve kept meals on the table…”

Silence.


“I’ve seen that we have enough money…”

Silence.


“It seems to be getting out of hand.”

Silence.


“I’ve never known you to be this quiet.”

Silence.


“It’s because I’m sleeping with your mother, isn’t it?”

Silence.






Print this post

1 comment:

  1. Di aka pensitivity101July 23, 2026

    That was unexpected! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

You've come this far - thank you.
Take your time, look around,
There is lots to see.