Sunday, September 29, 2013

619 : A woman was trying to place...


Mad Kane has a regular limerick challenge.
She provides the first line,
the rest is up to us.

A woman was trying to place
A flasher who’d been a disgrace.
But the guy was acquitted
When she finally admitted
She hadn’t really noticed his face.


A guy was awarded first place
For a stunning three-legged race
But the win was contested
When the others protested
That his partner couldn’t be traced.
.
---
© J Cosmo Newbery 2013
---

Print this post

7 comments:

  1. Putting his best feature forward was he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was flashed once ... There wasn't much to notice, but it did startle me ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extra hilarious, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific! Thanks for the laughs. A great start to my week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Convent GirlSeptember 30, 2013

    LOL...Happened to me when I was on a bus at 16. I truly thought that the old guy had forgotten to do up his zipper, averted my gaze and never thought about it again until now.
    I know,tragic isn't it. Pervs were just wasted on me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny, also erotic.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

You've come this far - thank you.
Take your time, look around,
There is lots to see.