Monday, April 27, 2020

1396 - Dead Wrong

Inject chemicals.
Doctors have a word for it—
It's called embalming.
© 2020 J Cosmo Newbery
Print this post

1 comment:

  1. And sadly the proponent wouldn't dream of taking his own advice.


You've come this far - thank you.
Take your time, look around,
There is lots to see.